Mike Muratore

Monday, January 30, 2012

MARRIAGE

Marry Cute. Fuck hot. You do not want to marry a beautiful women. It is and illusion. If a women is really beautiful she is use to having her way. Unless you are really mean or rich or both you are in a world of pain. Guys when you get the big cash fuck the hotties but beware! 95% Of the time they are going to take you for a ride and take all your cash. I have many friends that are the nice guy. They will sense it and manipulate the shit out of you. I had one really hot girlfriend I lived with. Model/Actress what a fucking nightmare she was. I had pneumonia for three months and she would not take care of me. So after I recovered I had the locks changed on my apartment had her stuff professionally packed and threw her out on the street. Then I had makeup sex with her and threw her out again. I don't recommend that extreme behavior unless you are willing to pay the consequences. But for me that is how I roll. Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment